Now that we have learned the basic terminology and discovered what tools are at our disposal, it is time to put all that to work. We will learn the basics of how to open and close orders, plus the fundamentals of risk management. We will stress the importance of using market orders, monitoring our open positions, but above all – never trading in an asset we do not understand!
This course is aimed at those with a basic knowledge of financial markets who now want to put that knowledge to use.
What We Will Learn
- How to use online trading platforms, and what tools they offer us
- How to monetize both increasing and decreasing asset prices
- How to trade safely by using market orders
- How to manage and monitor risk
- Financial Assets 1 & 2
- Terms of Trading
- We strongly recommend you open a free trading account for practice purposes.
Chart Types & Time Frames
Longs & Shorts
Putting it All Together
Set up your workspace