The market reflects all the information that comes before it. Can we really ignore the fundamentals and leave it up to the charts. In this course, we will learn to read the charts and discover why this actually works. We will learn about the indicators developed by mathematicians and statisticians in order to derive actionable results from charts. We will see how they work and discover how easy it is to use them as they appear in an automated form on most professional trading platforms.
What We Will Learn
- What kinds of charts can be employed on most trading platforms
- How to read the various levels of information contained in candlestick charts
- How to recognize, monitor and monetize a market trend
- The components that influence a trend – support and resistance, volume, momentum & commitments
- Financial Assets 1 & 2
- Terms of Trading
- Basics of Trading
- Advanced Trading
- We strongly recommend you open a free trading account for practice purposes.
Introduction to Technical Analysis
Trendlines and Channels
Support & Resistance
Volume, Momentum & COTs
Setting up your workspace